Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The farm gets Brush Hogged





I had been trying to cut the weeds, grass and brush with a riding lawn mower I had gotten about an acre and a half done in Ooooh two or three days of work off and on. at that rate I might get the place mowed down by the middle of July.

My neighbor said he would do it as he is also the one that shares my hay field. But, his brush hog was down for repairs and I was getting tired of looking at the place with all the weeds and brush.

I guess he got his mower repaired and came to my rescue with his big John Deere tractor and huge brush hog. He looked like he was enjoying himself out there chopping all those weeds and brush. Grunt, Grunt more power says the "Tim Toolman". The writers of that sitcom must have been rolling on the floor laughing at that one.

The old place looks nice now that one can actually see it without all the weeds and stuff in the way

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Beautiful photos of your farm. I am sure your neighbor was grunting inside at driving that big tractor! LOL