Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Took a vacation


Hi
I haven't posted in a while as I have taken a vacation, sounds weird that someone who is retired takes a vacation, but what else would you call it? I went to Mexico for two weeks. Visited Lake Chapala and Guadalajara. I liked Mexico, didn't care for the crowds of people in Guadalajara, however the city does have a lot of interesting places to see and places to shop. Having only spent two days in Guadalajara I can't say I know much about it except for the plazas and fountains downtown. If you would like to know more about my trip here is an address to the blog about my vacation here.

1 comment:

Michael Dickson said...

I cannot believe that you are thinking of up and moving to Mexico after all the work you have put into that farm. I have lived in Mexico for almost eight years. My advice: Stay put. Really.

Living in Mexico and visiting are two very, very different propositions.