Monday, March 19, 2007

What's been happening


The goats are ready to have kids any day now just a matter of when they are ready to be born.

Other than the goats getting bigger with kids I have had another bout of chest pain and spent a night in the ER. I have new medication that seems to help most of the time. This heart disease
problem is getting to be a bother. I am pre-occupied with the state of my health and somedays I am to tired to accomplish much, then other days I am fine.

The garden has been plowed and waiting for disking. I have the seed potatoes waiting to put in the ground. The pasture has been reseeded, I borrowed a neighbors tractor and equipment and spread the seed myself. This was the first time I drove a tractor and I loved it. I have begun looking for my own tractor to use here on the farm.

So for now we or on the brink of spring and this coming week we should have spring like weather up into the seventies :)

Tonight there is a thunder storm and my big brave dog is trying to find a place to hide she doesn't like the thunder at all and tries to get under something for protection.

Thanks to all that sent messages inquiring about me because I haven't posted in a while, it is nice to know people care.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

can't wait to see pictures of the new babies when they come. I have till May to wait for diva's. Hope the new medication is working and helping you get your strength back. Glad you are back to blogging.

Anonymous said...

I think there are lots of us viewing your web site that are kind of silent about it. Glad your feeling better.

Les

julia said...

I just stumbled across your blog the other day (I read the whole thing!) and have to say I love it! I hope you are feeling well.

I would love to have a farm like yours one day (I'm still in college), and I love reading about the renovations you are making on the place. I especially love your fence! It's BEAUTIFUL!

Good luck with the goat kids!