Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Photos of construction






I don't think the pictures do justice to the project there was a lot of work that had to be done and when it is done it will look like it should look and that won't be impressive because it will look the same as before. However the rot will have been cut out and new wood put back in where needed.

I am saddened to find this condition in the house. I thought it was in better shape when I bought it. Now it is a much better house than when I bought it, sturdy, and functional.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

One thing about it. Your house will be a very solid well built home when you are finished. What pleasure and comfort it will bring knowing you did alot of the work yourself.

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I'm so sorry that you've had so many issues with your house. But you know that it will be solid and fixed correctly when you're done.