Monday, March 13, 2006

Photos of the new cabinets are posted



These are the new cabinets for the kitchen. I think it improves the looks of the kitchen and it sure makes working in the kitchen better.

We have had some storms come through lately that were rather intense and tested my siding that I put up recently. At least I didn't have to pick up the siding pieces in my neighbors pasture; I did have to make some adjustments though. Sixty mile an hour winds can be awsome in the middle of the night with the radio announcer telling you to take precautions and stay away from windows!

The cat got another mouse yesturday and of course had to present me with the trophy, thanks cat....

In an act of faith I planted five trees, two peach, two apple, one cherry; let's hope they are happy and grow. I still have to select a spot to put my rubarb roots and two willow trees are waiting to be planted near the pond.

The other evening there were eight deer in my garden, very pretty, but they could destroy a garden in one night. I will have to come up with some sort of way to keep them out of the garden. Hmmm more thinking again, I sure am burning up the the ol' brain cells ;)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh the cabinets look very nice and make so much difference. You have much more space too!

Christine said...

The cabinets look wonderful! Very simple but efficient. Must be much easier to work in the kitchen now...what did we ever do without cabinets before!! ;-)

You planted trees! How wonderful! The ground was soft enough for you to dig? All the trees I planted in the orchard a few months back are all beginning to bud...so exciting!